Bill Kristol, Bush & Iran–OMG

This is one of the scariest bits of Television that I have seen in the last couple of years. Bill Kristol predicting that Bush might attack Iran if he thought Obama was going to win the election. These people are so dangerous–both in The White House and in Fox News.

This entry was posted in Barack Obama, Defense Policy, Foreign Policy, Iraq War, Journalism, Politics, Recession and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Bill Kristol, Bush & Iran–OMG

1. zak says:

I really thought that pundits would bring up the possibility of a terrorist attack in US soil in late October to drive voters back to the GOP BEFORE they’d bring up the possibility of the US attacking another nation to stick it to the Democrats. Sadly, I wouldn’t be surprised either way at this point.

2. zak says:

I’m still doubtful that there will even be an election. Kristol’s remark demonstrates that I’m not simply paranoid.

You can have unlimited power when you pry it from these guys’ dead cold fingers. They have no intention of letting go.

I can only hope that at this point Kristol is simply barking mad, and the people at the controls no longer pay attention to him. Or if they do, then the people who take orders from them will at long last say, “No, Mr. Vice President. We will not do that.”

Barking mad, Dan? Perhaps. I rather think that Jon had it right the last time: it’s the opium.

7. zak says:

seems like McCain’s advisor, Black, beat the pundits to the punch — terrorist attack = boon to McCain campaign

8. zak says:

9. Morgan says:

Does it still count as an “October Surprise” if nobody’s surprised?

10. Morgan says:

Does it still count as an “October Surprise” if nobody’s surprised?

11. Andres says:

What would happen to GE, Boeing, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Haliburton, etc. If we actually attained world peace? Notable is the fact that GE actually owns media outlets. It’s not a conspiracy, just business and Kristol is a willing stooge with compromised morals and selective ethics.

12. Andres says: